coel message

Subject: RE: [coel] Meeting 2018-03-23

Folks,

OK my actions done. Have a good weekend.

Dave

From: coel@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:coel@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Paul.Bruton@tessella.com
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2018 2:51 PM
To: coel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [coel] Meeting 2018-03-23

Present: See roll.

We worked though Dave's propsal for COEL-198 and agreed changes to be uploaded later by Paul
We discussed COEL-197 which is now partly implemented through the changes we have made for COEL-198 and agreed on sequence to implement (see actions)

Actions:
1. Dave Snelling to create some more meetings and forward to Matt.
2. Dave Snelling to ask Chet to clarify if we are still working on WD03
3. Paul to upload changes for COEL-198. Joss to take these, review, accept changes and then implement anything remaining in COEL-197.

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Consultant

Email: paul.bruton@tessella.com
Office: +44-1925-912232
Mobile: +44-7557-916535

Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA36AE, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.