coel message

Subject: FW: [members] Introducing OASIS Open Projects: An exclusive briefing for members

Folks,

I have signed up to join this activity. In the back of my mind is a Python DE and a very thin device and SP set of clients for R&D ect purposes.

Dave

From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 8:42 PM
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org

Open Source + Open Standards.

   Introducing OASIS Open Projects: An exclusive briefing for members

    Tuesday, 10 April 2018  .  15:30 GMT (11:30 ET)

OASIS is preparing to launch a major new program to support shared community development of code, APIs, specifications, reference implementations, and protocols--all in one place. OASIS Open Projects will give communities the ability to work together under open source licenses and advance deliverables through our standards process with a path to recognition by ISO, IEC, and other international  bodies.

Find out more. Join us for a members-only preview of Open Projects in advance of our public launch. This online briefing by OASIS CEO, Laurent Liscia, will provide an overview of how Open Projects will work and how you can participate.

Members are encouraged to ask questions, share their reactions, and provide suggestions during and after the briefing. We want to know what you think!

Attend live: Register now at: https://goo.gl/Z373Vr

View later. A link will be provided to the recorded briefing following the event.

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.