coel message

Subject: FW: OASIS Open Projects WebEx Follow-up

Folks,

I attended the OASIS webinar about their new support open source projects. It’s a pretty cool idea and would cover some of what we were looking for when we considered their Member Sections. But they require $25,000 minimum member contributions to start up, so not really what we need at this point. If you have questions, please ask.

Dr. David Snelling
Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Program Director Artificial Intelligence
CTO Office EMEIA

Fujitsu

Mob: +44 (0) 7590-293439

Email: Dave.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com

Web: uk.fujitsu.com

youtube-icon.gif Facebook-icon.gif twitter-icon.gif linkedin-icon.gif blogger.png

Fujitsu is proud to partner with Action for Children

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?