coel message

Subject: 2018-04-27 Meeting Minutes

Attendees: See roll.

We reviewed COEL-199. Progressed through the suggested edits in Revision #89 and accepted. Filed revision #90.
We opened a ballot to approve the last revision as a committee draft and public comment.

I move that the TC approve Classification of Everyday Living Model Version 1.0 [1] and corresponding model [2] as a Committee Specification Draft. I further move that the Committee Specification Draft be released for public review.

[1]
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/coel/download.php/62995/COEL-v1.0-wd03.docx
[2]
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/coel/download.php/60912/coel.json

Paul BRUTON BSc PhD
Data Science Consultant

Chadwick House, Suite 410, Birchwood Park, Warrington, WA36AE, UK

www.tessella.com

Tessella is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 01466429. Registered office: 26 The Quadrant Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3YS