coel message

Subject: RE: Draft Slide Deck

I have made a first run at a complete pack for comment.

We were also asked whether there was any pre-read so I pulled together the attached briefing sheet.

Joss

Important Information:  The contents of this email are intended for the named addresses only and contain information which is confidential and which may also be privileged.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy, use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you received it in error, please notify us immediately at info@geneactiv.co.uk and then destroy it.  Further, whilst we make efforts to keep our network free from computer viruses, etc., you do need to check this email and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any viruses which might be transferred by way of this email.

Activinsights Limited, 6 Nene Road, Bicton Industrial Park, Kimbolton, Cambs, PE28 0LF, UK.  A company registered in England & Wales. Registered number: 6576069

From: coel@lists.oasis-open.org <coel@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of dave.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com
Sent: 12 October 2018 16:06
To: coel@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [coel] Draft Slide Deck

Folks,

Here is a starter for 10.

Dr. David Snelling
Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer
Fujitsu Fellow
Program Director Artificial Intelligence
CTO Office EMEIA

Fujitsu

Mob: +44 (0) 7590-293439

Email: Dave.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com

Web: uk.fujitsu.com

youtube-icon.gifFacebook-icon.gif twitter-icon.gif linkedin-icon.gif blogger.png

Fujitsu is proud to partner with Action for Children

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Unless otherwise stated, this email has been sent from Fujitsu Services Limited (registered in England No 96056); Fujitsu EMEA PLC (registered in England No 2216100) both with registered offices at: 22 Baker Street, London W1U 3BW; PFU (EMEA) Limited, (registered in England No 1578652) and Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited (registered in England No. 4153469) both with registered offices at: Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE.
This email is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu does not guarantee that this email has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus-free.