coel message

Subject: Adoption lead updates

I’ll pull a submission together for the Oxford event on 9/10 September. Any thoughts welcome:

https://privacyworkshop19.oasis-open.org/en/71-call-for-presentations

We need to re-connect with Gail Magnuson on the cross-over between COEL and other OASIS standards. John Sabo is chairing the Oxford event and was also part of this discussion.

We had about 175 leads from the IoT show in April. I have followed all of those up and we have some conversations ongoing in the areas of social housing, anonymisation, distributed ledger data sharing, distributed IDs and CRMs.

I have ongoing dialogue with Kantara and W3C regarding cross-over to the Consent Receipt and Data Privacy Vocabularies & Controls.

Coelition continue to support MyData with specific input to 3 sessions at the conference in September.

Regards

Joss

Joss Langford

+44 (0) 7712 886208

+44 (0) 1392 247131

Coelition logo

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Coelition is a non-for-profit company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales (8402657) 12th Floor 6 New Street Square, London, England, EC4A 3BF