conformance message

Subject: OASIS Conformance TC webpages

Hello All
I just wanted to let you know that we have put some web pages together describing the Conformance TC and we are starting to put together some white papers (only 1 there now).  http://oasis.oasis-open.org/committees/ioc/
Not all the links work, be we are getthing there.  Also, we are not linked in fom the OASIS Committee homepage yet, but hopefully soon.

If you have any
white papers, FAQs, guidelines, etc related to Conformance to contribute to the site, please let me know so we can include them.

Thanks
Lynne