conformance message

Subject: Potential Deliverables for TC

Hello All

Attached is a list of potential deliverables for the TC.  We have discussed
most of these.  Our next teleconference (Aug 16) will review these, solicit
interest and determine if work on more than one deliverable can proceed in
parallel.  Additionally, we will begin the discussion on the development of
deliverables #1 and #2 on the list (i.e., Conformance Requirements and
Testing and Certification guideline)

regards
Lynne

Potential Deliverables.doc