conformance message

Subject: RE: [conformance] Meeting Dec 13 - F2F and Teleconference - RSVP

Hi Lynne

I will be running up a phone bill for Her Majesties Govt.

Talk to you then

Aidan

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynne Rosenthal [mailto:lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov]
Sent: 07 December 2001 14:27
To: conformance@lists.oasis-open.org; Todd_Margo@stercomm.com;
PDeSmedt@viquity.com; rik@drummondgroup.com; Beth@drummondgroup.com

Hello All

Our next meeting is Thursday, DECEMBER 13th, 9-11:30am (EST).
It is a F2F, in the Austrialia 1 Room, Dolphin Hotel.
Teleconference will be available

Access Code 	US Toll Free: 1-888-282-0353
	International Access: 1-212-547-0141
Passcode 	10628
Leader 	Lynne Rosenthal
Please RSVP (and indicate F2F or Teleconf.)

The agenda and Conformance Requirement Document is available from the TC web
page or
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/conformance/agenda1214.
<http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/conformance/agenda1214.html>  html
<http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/conformance/agenda1214.html>
http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/conformance/confReq3TC.html
<http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/conformance/confReq3TC.html>

The major topic and work item is the Conformance Requirements Document.
Your help is needed - please review it

Thanks.
Lynne and Mark

This email has been scanned for viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan service.

For further details, please see
http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/gncnotices/gncinformationnotice5_2001.pdf, or
contact your departmental help desk.

The Message Labs trial has been extended until further notice.

In case of problems, please call your organisations IT helpdesk.

The Cabinet Office's computer systems may be monitored and communications
carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system
and for other lawful purposes.