conformance message

Subject: [conformance] new version Conformance Requirements Document

Hello All

Attached is the latest version of the Conformance Requirements for
Specifications document.  There were 2 changes made (as per our last
teleconference and resolved issues):
(1) capitalize SHALL, SHOULD, etc.
(2) add a section on Deprecation
Please review the document and send comments to the list
(conformance@lists.oasis-open.org)
    (oops - I just realize I didn't update the document's TOC to reflect
the new section)

If there are no comments and/or outstanding issues, we will initiate a vote
to approve this document as a Committee Specification at our next
teleconference, March 15, 2:00pm.

The TC's webpage (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ioc/) is being
updated to include a link to the attached document as well as information
regarding the teleconference phone number, passcode.

regards
Lynne

Conformance Requirements-v05.pdf