conformance message

Subject: [conformance] OASIS Conformance specification - next steps.

Hello All

Thank you all for your help in producing the Conformance Requirements Committee Specification.  Now is the time to think about progressing the document as an OASIS Standard.  Please refer to the section on Standards Process in  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml   In particular, to become a Standard, we need to show "certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they are successfully using the specification".   Also, please be review OASIS IPR  policy http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.shtml

So.
1.  if you are using or have used the document, please send me an email, providing your name and company and that you are using it.
2.  if you know of other people or TCs that are using the document, please ask them to send me an eamil, providing their name and company and that they are using it.

3.  Reminder - there is a NEWS section on our TC web page - so if you are using the document and have publicized this information - or if you know of stories related to the TC or our document --- please let me know, so we can put an link in the News section.

thanks
Lynne