controlled-trade-comment message

Subject: [controlled-trade-comment] Updated CTML Vocabular

First, let me apologize for the silence on this list over the past weeks.
Unfortunately, I have been overseas and have had limited time to muster work
on CTML. However, the group has continued to work on CTML (in spite :-)
despite my absence.

Since coming home, I have been able to get the input that everyone has
provided, gotten it organized and posted on the OASIS web site. For clarity,
I've highlighted new information in YELLOW in the .DOC version of the file.
These represent new concepts and need your attention. So....

I would appreciate everyone taking a look at the YELLOW information and
letting me know what you think should be done. Just drop an email to the
list, and we can all follow the discussion.

In other information, several of you pinged me to get the minutes from the
last CTML meeting posted. Again, I fell on my sword and intend to get the
minutes together this week. Mea culpa :-(

In any event, thanks for the continued hard work, and let's keep going.

Todd Harbour                            571-276-2196 (Cell)
45245 Business Court              703-478-9881 (Talk)
Dulles, Virginia 20166              703-478-9883 (Fax)