controlled-trade message

Subject: [controlled-trade] CTML Vocabulary [Update]

After a long week, I've begun to dig myself from under the proverbial rock.
Attached you'll find the latest version of the CTML vocabulary. Everyone has
been generous with their time and energy thus far, and I think that this
product is beginning to be a testament to our work.

Several people have begun too to send in ideas for UML diagrams. As time is
available, I've begun to drop them in the document. There are several others
that I have not even had a chance to collect yet. Don't let that stop you.
Keep the ideas coming, and we'll adjust as necessary.

As usual, any feedback can go to the list or me directly. Thanks.