controlled-trade message

Subject: [controlled-trade] CTML TC Meeting

Just a quick note to give everyone a heads up that we are still planning to
have our next meeting tomorrow. We are scheduled to meet at 1100 EST and the
meeting will not last more than 1 hour. New materials are posted on the CTML
web site. Our colleagues in the UK have been active, and I think that we
have successfully integrated the last round of information.

While Glenn Golding won't be able to attend this meeting, I'll try to convey
as much of the information as I understand during the meeting. See you then.