controlled-trade message

Subject: [controlled-trade] CTML Teleconference

Just a quick reminder to everyone that we have our next CTML meeting
scheduled for next week, on November 21st. The topics so far include the
following:

1. Any issues related to the latest changes to CTML vocabulary.
2. Updates on CIDX researce (SAP).
3. Identify experts to address missing vocabulary terms in specification.
4. Other issues (bring them to the meeting or email them to me).

As usual, the procedures for joining the teleconference at on the CTML web
page:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/controlled-trade/phone_instructions.sht
ml

Drop me a note if anyone has trouble with this date. There is a little
latitude for change. Thanks.

Todd Harbour
Chair, OASIS CTML TC