controlled-trade message

Subject: closure of Controlled Trade TC?

TC members:

To the best of my knowledge, the Controlled Trade TC has not met nor has
it had any email list activity in over six months, nor does it have the
minimum number of members required by the TC Process. (Please see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#closing.)

Unless I hear from any of the members of the TC why the TC should not be
closed, together with a plan for reactivating the TC, I will close the
TC one week from today.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org