courtfiling-doc message

Subject: Adobe Webinar that may be of interest

I recently received invitational information about a webinar from Adobe regarding Acrobat 8's usefulness in the legal community.  I think the content of this webinar may be useful for form documents.  The webinar is scheduled for next Friday.

In order not to violate any listserv policies, rather than posting what might be perceived as a vendor-specific solicitation, I will be happy to share the invitation by private email with anyone who is interested.  Simply reply to the email address below and I’ll forward the information to you.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Coordinator

Addison/One, LLC