courtfiling-process message

Subject: NEW BusinessProcessesMappedToCourtLink_draft.xls uploaded

After discussing the draft with Dwight and getting some additional feedback
from Tom, I determined that the work I had done was not quite what was
needed of me.

I have attached a new version of the CourtLink business process for your
review.  (I am sorry about the very very late hour.  I will, of course,
bring printed copies to today's meeting).

The new document has FAR less detail about CourtLink.. and focuses more on
the FORMAT of the document, which is what we had agreed to do at this point.

The new document drastically summarizes the filing process, purposely
excluding non-success scenarios, optional scenarios, and the like.

It has just enough steps to demonstrate the proposed FORMAT of the document,
which is based upon the format previously established by Roger and
Catherine.

- Shane Durham
LexisNexis CourtLink

BusinessProcessesMappedToCourtLink_draft_030416.xls