courtfiling-process message

Subject: Conf Call Tomorrow Canceled

All,

We are a bit behind on the deliverable agreed upon at our last conference
call. Since the conference call tomorrow was intended to review that
deliverable, I am canceling the call. As soon as the deliverable is ready, I
will post it and send out a notification of when the conference call to
review it will be held and include the dial-in information.

Dwight R. Daniels | Senior Manager | BearingPoint | Costa Mesa, CA
Office +1.714.957.4835 | Mobile +1.805.990.9994
www.bearingpoint.com

privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments,
and any copies thereof from your system.