courtfiling-process message

Subject: Efiling Template Letter

All,

I have finally carved out some time to update you on the status of the
template letter. The letter was completed and mailed out on August 15th. I
sent a copy to everyone listed in the efiling section of the NCSC web site,
as well as a couple of others that were on the list from the last TC
face-to-face. Hopefully, I will be receiving the responses in the next few
weeks. I have also posted the generic version of the letter in the documents
section of the CourtFiling TC site. If you know of someone else who should
receive a copy of the letter, feel free to forward it to them.

In anticipation of the deluge of return mail, I'd like to schedule a
conference call for Thursday, Sept 4th, at 12:00 noon PDT, 3:00 pm EDT. The
call in number is 877.691.9024, passcode 860628. The purpose of the call is
to plan for the process of analyzing the responses. Please give some thought
to how you might be able to help with this task. I hope you can make the
call.

Dwight R. Daniels | Senior Manager | BearingPoint | Los Angeles, CA
Office +1.213.430.2115 | Mobile +1.805.990.9994
www.bearingpoint.com

privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments,
and any copies thereof from your system.