courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: FW: [legalxml-courtfiling] Agenda for Tuesday conference call and subcommittee report

Hi,

  This is probably a question for Shane, but directing it to the list before the discussion tomorrow.  I wanted to ask for the clarification of a point after reading the responses to the comments.

  For # 7 below, is this directory similar to a DNS or UDDI directory?  The reason for my initial objection to it was that it seemed focused toward internal functions finding each other, but if an abstraction of a DNS/UDDI type external structure for external systems to find each other, then I need to rethink my comments.

Thanks,

Rex McElrath

Administrative Office of the Courts

244 Washington St. SW