courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: Summary of changes

Here is a summary of changes to the model artifact and mapping spreadsheet since Atlanta.  These changes are in the models and spreadsheet that I just uploaded to KAVI.

Added Person.title to ReviewFiling model and mapping
Added RelatedCase.associationTypeCode and RelatedCase.courtName to ReviewFiling model and mapping
Added CaseOrigin to ReviewFiling model and mapping
Added definition to BankruptcyCaseInformation.jointPetitionIndicator in model
Added CaseRole (Person and Organization) to ReviewFiling model and mapping
Added otherParty and otherPartyAttorney (associations to Person and Organization) to Case in ReviewFiling model and mapping
Added CaseAttorneyRole to ReviewFiling model and mapping

Added ExtensionReference.argumentSchema to CourtPolicy model
Added CourtPolicyMapping to mapping spreadsheet

Added CivilFiling and DomesticFiling models (and corresponding mapping spreadsheets)

****

In the future, I will try to remember to put a summary list like this in the description of the document.

Thanks.
--Scott