courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: RE: [courtfiling-reqts] Status, artifacts, issues

Scott,

Thanks for all your work this week - truly above and beyond the call.  Here are my responses to the issues you identified.

--Associations in Juvenile not mapped; I took a stab at this (see more below)

I will defer to John as the domain expert on the Juvenile issues.

--(Payment mapping) Classes Branch and FinancialInstitution are mapped out in spreadsheet, but do not appear in domain model...need to reconcile

We should add these to the domain model ala the UBL Payment model.  Do you want to or should I?

--CardAccount.accountOwnerAddress is in domain model, but not mapped

Move accountOwnerAddress to FilerPayment, make it type cac:Address and 0,1.

--On GetServiceInformationQuery...
  --shouldn't ServiceInformationResponseMessage have 1..* ServiceRecipients
  --shouldn't each ServiceRecipient have either an Organization or Person?
  --if so, then can we use the abstract class technique used elsewhere (e.g., case type-specific stuff) to model this, and map to a schema choice compositor?

I wouldn't make any changes at this point.  ServiceRecipients only apply to Electronic service so it is an optional property of Organization or Person, not the other way around.

--We need UBL schemas

I'll create the UBL schemas when we lock down the domain model and mappings.

  jim