courtfiling-reqts message

Subject: RE: [courtfiling-reqts] Status, artifacts, issues

Thanks, Jim.

re: Juvenile...feel free to take the con (the Argo file and spreadsheet on KAVI are now current), but perhaps announce on the list when you do so
re: missing Payment mappings...I would appreciate your doing this...again, take the con whenever
re: CardAccount.accountOwnerAddress...ditto
re: UBL schemas...ok

Regarding your response on the ServiceRecipient issue...I have to disagree.  The change that I'm recommending, as far as I can tell, is pretty harmless, and saves us from having a ServiceRecipient association all over the place in the model (wherever we have people and organizations.)  Also, the semantics are somewhat odd:  "A person has or is associated with a service recipient."  If we're going to keep it as-is I'd at least like to suggest changing the name ServiceRecipient to something that a person can have...like a "Service Profile" maybe, or "Service Contact Means" or something like that.