csaf-comment message

Subject: Schneider Electric's Comments for CSAF

Hello,

We have no problems with the schema itself, all of the required fields and values make sense and will fit nicely within our own notification template. Our chief concern is with automation. With the plethora of information needed for the CSAF schema and the large number of notifications that we send on a monthly basis, creating these files will be a very time-consuming task. We are hoping to see an upload feature added to the Secvisogram utility which will generate the CSAF JSON from an uploaded csv or docx file. We would like to see this concern addressed in future iterations of the tool.

Best Regards,

Patrick Fuller
Penetration Tester
Product Security Office (PSO)
Industry Business

M  +1(978) 518-0511
E  patrick.fuller@se.com
Skype  patrick.fuller@se.com

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Internal