csaf-comment message

Subject: Save the date: 2023-11-29 - Presentation on CSAF Distribution Tools

Dear colleagues,
BSI and the programming team of the CSAF distribution tools (https://github.com/csaf-poc/csaf_distribution) will present the latest additions and features. The presentation will take place on 2023-11-29:
11:30 ET; 17:30 CET; 16:30 UTC

I'll share the link of the presentation once I have it.

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt