Subject: CSAF TC GitHub Sandbox and CVRF 1.2 proposed schema

Hi folks,

This email is to inform you that we have created a Sandbox in our GitHub
Repository (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf). The direct link to the
Sandbox is: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/tree/master/Sandbox

The Sandbox provides a collaborative environment for the community to
propose and develop experimental capabilities in the CVRF specification.
The CVRF Sandbox will allow the community to fully investigate and
implement new capabilities before including them in an official release
ensuring that only mature and implementable constructs are added to the
standard.

As we discussed and agreed in our December meeting, we will prioritize a
minor release of CVRF (1.2) to add support for CVSSv3, which is long
overdue. I have added the schema changes to support CVSSv3 to the
Sandbox. These changes were contributed and proposed by Feng Cao from
Oracle.

Please take a moment to review the schema and provide comments. A
stretch goal will be to release the new version (1.2) by the end of
February. This will entail of updating the documentation, dictionary of
elements, etc.

Thank you in advance and happy holidays!

Regards,

Omar Santos