Subject: Invitation to sponsor OASIS Borderless Cyber NYC 2017

It is my pleasure to invite Sponsor level members to become Borderless Cyber USA2017 Sponsors, which will be held 21-22 June in New York City.  Borderless Cyber is an international, executive-level conference series that began in 2015. It brings together the private sector and policy makers to evaluate, debate, and collaborate on cyber security best practices and solutions. Previous Borderless Cyber events were held in partnership with The World Bank in Washington, D.C., with the European Parliament in Brussels, and with Keio University in Tokyo.

Our theme this year is ‘Changing the Economics of Computer Network Defense.’ We expect 250-300 C-level executives and directors responsible for threat intelligence, incident response, risk, and audit to attend and is being held in the historic US Customs House in NYC.

Anomali, IBM, NC4, EclecticIQ, Looking Glass and S-Fractal are already onboard.

**There are two speaking slots remaining, one Diamond level and one Platinum level. **

The sponsorship options include:

Diamond Dinner Sponsorship (1 available in the regal Rotunda) - $15,000

Diamond Sponsor is encouraged to personalize the event with giveaways, signature food, beverage, and décor:

  • Diamond Sponsor to provide the welcoming address to kick off the reception
  • Tabletop exhibit (Space includes electricity, internet connectivity, and table)
  • Speaking opportunity in moderated panel session
  • Executive quote in event press release
  • Four full-conference pass included (all meals, sessions, networking receptions and special events)
  • Electronic pre-registered attendee list (title, company, and email - opt-in only) provided to marketing contact
  • Printed attendee list provided to marketing contact (per company, title, first name, last name, country, email and opt-in only)
  • Diamond sponsor's logo will appear at the top of all the other Sponsors on our web page, onsite conference material, program, signage, and the exclusive signage during the reception
  • Product slide displayed before sessions and during refreshment breaks
  • Inclusion in event promotion, targeted emails, and social media
  • Executive interview/blog opportunity
  • Conference registration discount for customers and/or prospects ($100 value)
  • Collateral insert in attendee welcome packet
  • Ad in digital swag bag

Platinum Sponsorship (one speaking slot remaining) - $8,000

  • Tabletop exhibit (Space includes electricity, internet connectivity, and table)
  • Speaking opportunity in moderated panel session
  • Executive quote in event press release
  • Four full-conference pass included (all meals, sessions, networking receptions and special events)
  • Electronic pre-registered attendee list (title, company, and email - opt-in only) provided to marketing contact
  • Printed attendee list provided to marketing contact (per company, title, first name, last name, country, email and opt-in only)
  • Platinum sponsor's logo will appear on our web page, onsite conference material, program and signage
  • Product slide displayed before sessions and during refreshment breaks
  • Inclusion in event promotion, targeted emails, and social media
  • Executive interview/blog opportunity
  • Conference registration discount for customers and/or prospects ($100 value)
  • Collateral insert in attendee welcome packet
  • Ad in digital swag bag

Gold Sponsorship  - $5,000

  • Tabletop exhibit (Space includes electricity, internet connectivity, and table)
  • Exclusive sponsorship of refreshment break
  • Executive quote in event press release
  • Two full-conference pass included (all meals, sessions, networking receptions and special events)
  • Electronic pre-registered attendee list (title, company, and email - opt-in only) provided to marketing contact
  • Printed attendee list provided to marketing contact (per company, title, first name, last name, country, email and opt-in only)
  • Gold sponsor's logo will appear on our web page, onsite conference material, program and signage
  • Product slide displayed before sessions and during refreshment breaks
  • Inclusion in event promotion, targeted emails, and social media
  • Executive interview/blog opportunity
  • Conference registration discount for customers and/or prospects ($100 value)
  • Collateral insert in attendee welcome packet
  • Ad in digital swag bag

Silver Sponsorship (open to all OASIS members) - $1,000

  • Silver sponsor's logo will appear on our web page, onsite conference material
  • Conference registration discount for customers and/or prospects ($100 value)
  • Ad in digital swag bag

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen