Subject: Agenda draft for meeting #5 on 2017-03-29 (today)

Tentative agenda draft follows:

Agenda:
- Roll Call (please register yourselves short before the meeting - thanks)
  - URL = https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/record_my_attendance.php?event_id=44454&confirmed=1
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting #4 (2017-02-22)
  - URL = https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/60372/csaf-minutes-20170222-meeting-4.html
- Status of current activities and contributions
  - Review of version 1.2 candidate CSD01 WD01 revision 2017-03-29
  - Sample Motion
    -  I move that the TC approve CSAF Common Vulnerability Reporting Framework (CVRF)
       Version 1.2 Working Draft 01 and all associated artifacts packaged together in
       https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/60393/csaf-cvrf-1.2-csd01-wd01.zip
       as Committee Specification Draft 01 and designate the Microsoft Word version of
       the specification as authoritative. I further move that the TC approve submitting
       the aforementioned Committee Specification Draft 01 for 30 days of public review.
- Any Other Business
- Adjourn

Chat:
  - URL = http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/csaf