Subject: Re: [csaf] Issue on p.1 of draft?

Hi Eric, hi Stefan,

That is correct. We will create new cover pages when we publish your drafts. The URIs are there as information to all of you on the TC in case anyone wants to know, in advance, the links to the specifications once they are available.

/chet

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Mr. Stefan Hagen <stefan@hagen.link> wrote:
On 29/03/17 18:21, Eric Johnson wrote:
> Under the URI patterns section, is the parenthetical "(Managed by OASIS
> TC Administration...".
>
> Is the parenthetical supposed to be there?
>
> Of course, my apologies, p.1 is as far as I've gotten.
>
> Eric.

Thanks for noting.
This is in fact a placeholder we better ignore, as it will be handled by OASIS administration when publishing.

Thus: Kept (will vanish in public CSD01 WD01 offered in public comments period).

/Stefan

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298