Subject: Perhaps foolish of me to have done so, but I did an editing pass on draft of 1.2

I was noting a few random typos in the 1.2 draft, which made me think I should spend the time going through the whole document.

I did that. As you may have seen, I've uploaded to the proposals section for the TC.

General summary of what I found:
My goal was not to solve all the issues raised by the current status and limitations of the specification, but rather to improve the quality of the specification, without substantively changing its meaning.

Hopefully my update is useful?

Eric.