Subject: Re: [csaf] CVSS v2/v3 use in CVRF 1.2

On 04/18/2017, at 18:36 PM, Denny Page wrote:

I am in general agreement with the concept of zero or one score for each CVSS version. However, to avoid revisiting this should a CVSS v4 appear, it might be simpler to say zero or one score for each CVSS version at or above
v2.

Slow response here but yes, in agreement with this. It should be acceptable to have no scores, or for the industrious, to have every score.