Subject: Trey Darley becomes OASIS official liaison to FIRST.org

Dear members,

We are delighted to announce that Trey Darley's nomination as the official OASIS liaison to the FIRST.org community has been unanimously approved by the OASIS Board of Directors, on the strength of Trey's outstanding technical knowledge and key role in the global cybersecurity community. Trey is a long-time FIRST.org Liaison Member.

Our best wishes to Trey as he helps increase the traction and adoption of open standards programs for cybersecurity at OASIS, including STIX and TAXII, CSAF, OpenC2 and our Borderless Cyber programs. See http://us17.borderlesscyber.org/en/ and https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_cat.php?cat=security.

Laurent Liscia, CEO

--
Laurent Liscia, CEO

Follow OASIS on: