Subject: Status snapshot of public review comments received on CSAF CSD01 / PRD01 (first week) - and a thank you!

Dear members,

for one, I just wanted to share, that we have (yet) received **no** comments on CSAF CSD01 / PRD01 during the first week of the 30 days public review period via our csaf-comments mailing list. Please all ensure, that interested external parties you know take the opportunity to read and give feedback to this committee specification draft, so we can hopefully progress it fast to committee speculation and hopefully OASIS standard soon **without** losing valuable input - we want it to be fast and good, right :-?

For two: I am looking forward to meet you all during today's meeting ( https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/event.php?event_id=44457 ) where we  may all enjoy, that we won the

    "Open Standards Cup for 2017 Outstanding New Initiative" !

(Chet's announcement to our list: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/csaf/201706/msg00008.html ) - the referred OASIS web page has not yet been updated.

Thank you all again for making "this" possible - I am proud to be a part of this community!

All the best,
Stefan.