Subject: Re: [csaf] Meeting cancelled today?

Hi folks,

Several of us connected via soaphub (http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/csaf)  and it was suggested to reschedule the meeting.

It also looks like we will not reach quorum today. Stefan or I will send an update within the next couple of days with the new scheduled meeting.

Regards,

Omar Santos
PSIRT, Security Research and Operations
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Email: os@cisco.com
Phone: +1 919 392 8635
PGP Key: 0x3AF27EDC

    Unfortunately, we are having problems with the WebEx bridge. Several of us are in BlackHat this week with unreliable Internet connection. We are trying to get a new bridge established, but it may be too late for folks. Apologize for the inconvenience.