Subject: Please ignore the September, 2nd meeting notification

Dear members,

TL;DR please ignore the mail with the now non.existance 2017-SEP-02 meeting, it was a work around.

Details:

I fought the whole day with trying to interact with a mostly non-reactive kavi system here. So to not have members being put into non-voting status due to the surreal meeting in July, you remember the one that did not happen, but some people registered?

I had to unregister all attendants and move the meeting into the future (*) and then finally delete it.

When I was lucky, from 20 requests 1 came eventually back with a meaningful status /response page, so let us just hope, that some day, the kavi era will be a nostalgic remembrance ;-)

/Stefan