Subject: Please vote soon on our Committee Specification ballot

Dear members,

to approve CSAF Common Vulnerability Reporting Framework (CVRF) Version 1.2 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification we should all try to vote.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/ballot.php?id=3121

A few minutes ago, I noticed, that already 4 votes in favor have been cast. This is good news.

As the TC roster currently lists 22 voting members. In order to pass, at least 15 members have to vote Yes and no more than 5 members may vote No.

So, to succeed, we need at least 11 more votes in favor i.e. Yes votes.

Due to the way the ballot has been set up, change of votes is also possible until the voting closes on Wednesday, 13 September 2017 @ 11:59 pm UTC

All the best,
Stefan.