Helping to pave the way to an effective and mature cyber threat intelligence plan.
With today’s cyber threat landscape evolving hourly, dealing with the latest sophistication and dynamics requires you to apply threat intelligence efficiently and effectively in an effort to drive smarter security processes, uniting all resources behind a common defense and taking decisive action to keep your organization on course.
OASIS and FIRST will host a unique, two-day conference to help with this effort. The conference program will provide guidance, next steps, and available resources to help you anticipate (imminent or emerging) cyber threats and avoid some of the biggest pitfalls.
Actionable advice you need from experts you can trust:
- The power of STIX patterning, and vision for why industry should be demanding adoption by their tool vendors
- The ‘recipe’ criminal hosting providers use and the threat intelligence best practices applied
- Top common threat indicators and supporting attributes (survey unveiled)
- New Japanese-style information sharing platform prototype using STIX/TAXII
- Open source and freely-available resources to extract and explore the use of threat intelligence
- Role of analytics: Developing analytics, learning from analytics, and sharing analytics
- Strategies for human-to-human (H2H) and machine-to-machine (M2M) CTI sharing integration
- Characteristics of a mature cyber threat intelligence program and how it can be measured
- Path to designing a successful standard for threat intel sharing (journey, challenges, and pitfalls)
- Tools to help process threat data through the GDPR regulatory lens
- Evolved ecosystem for cyber threat analysis and sharing―post massive DDoS attack
- Lessons learnt from a European-wide cyber threat intelligence sharing program
- Standard operating procedures for use in STIX production that can be used now, regardless of language or version
Who should attend?
Technical staff, policy and decision makers, law enforcement staff, open source security developers, senior information security managers, and maintainers of open security standards will come away from the conference with actionable insights on how to better evaluate and defend your cyber practices.
The overarching goal is to help all security-conscious organizations identify and avoid some of the biggest pitfalls in threat intelligence.
Bonus events offered (at no additional charge)
- MISP Training
- STIX 2.0 Workshop
- STIX Hackathon
Register now to guarantee your participation.
Early-bird discount ends 9 October (SAVE €100).