Subject: Re: [csaf] I see a CSAF meeting on my calendar for tomorrow

It is very painful. Due to a limitation in Kavi, I have to create each meeting separately/manually. I worked with the OASIS staff and learned about such limitations.

Please let me know if you encounter any further issues.

Regards,

Omar Santos
PSIRT, Security Research and Operations
Cisco Systems, Inc.