Subject: CSAF Documentation Website at the GitHub Open Repository

Hi folks,

I started an “skeleton” (draft) documentation website for CSAF/CVRF. The following is the information:

CSAF Documentation Website:

https://oasis-open.github.io/csaf-documentation/

Source code (GitHub)

https://github.com/oasis-open/csaf-documentation

How to contribute and public participation:

https://github.com/oasis-open/csaf-documentation/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

We should expand the “getting started” section and/or add a page to include additional details. Please feel free to suggest any edits, additions, deletions.

Best regards,

Omar