Subject: Starting to build planes in Switzerland

Dear Omar,
Dear members,

I hereby announce my immediate step down from the secretary role.

This will give me some leeway to manage the change in my personal life
and subsequently center my work again more on the substance of
why I am working with engineers at OASIS:

    To contribute content and shape standards within a
    community of domain experts

... not mostly only providing form or taking away burdens like minutes
    writing or acting as OASIS rules oracle ;-)

I think *we* are in a good shape with CSAF and of course there is
plenty of work to shape the version 2.0 with the many newly added
dimensions (the format for one can become a huge task ..).

Also, the SARIF TC often has meeting conflicts with CSAF (they just
started and are to provide an initial CSD01) and my support for CSAF
suffered from that quite some times in the past.

So, if someone else is willing to take the role of secretary (this is
not mandatory in the OASIS statutes by the way!) it might become a
lessening of the meeting work load on the chairs' shoulders.

When I will have moved to Switzerland End of March and then have
sufficiently accomodated to the many rules and everyday life of
that new "family over distance and different country" situation,
I am confident, that I can and will contribute to CSAF again in a
more measurable and reliable maner.

PS: Subsequent to my stepping down notice, I will send the formal
    request to the chair, to please change my role to
    Persistent non-voting member.

All the best,
Stefan.