Subject: Re: FYI, I submitted a pull request to consolidate document related properties.

I forgot to include a link to the pull request itself.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/4

Eric.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:52 PM, Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com> wrote:
Sorry for the long delay - I was hoping to get to it before today's call, but at least I set aside time for after the call.

In any event, the pull request for the JSON schema change I submitted follows what we agreed to in this email thread:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/email/archives/201805/msg00016.html

Eric.