Subject: Pull request just sent... "lang" changes

Hi CSAF TC,

I've just submitted a pull request to complete my long-overdue changes to add "lang", and "source_lang" to the CSAF documents, as per resolution of the TC.
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/pull/5

In addition to whether or not anyone has comments / thoughts about that pull request, I have another question.

I've been trying to find a tool that will take the JSON schema document, and generate an easier-to-consume form - either Markdown or HTML seem to be obvious options. Markdown is, in some ways easier, because the HTML approaches will pay lots of attention to styling, interaction, etc., whereas I am just looking for something that will materialize an easier to read descriptions of the contents of the schema.

I've found two tools that claim to do jsonschema --> markdown, but they appear to be failing on specific constructs used in the schema, yielding unresolved references. I can probably go and debug the conversion, but figured I'd start by asking my question.

Does someone know of good tools to convert jsonschema to either HTML or Markdown form?

Eric.