Subject: REVIEW DEADLINE AUG 28, 2019 - CSAF 2.0 JSON schema draft review elements

Hi all,

During todayâs monthly meeting it was decided that we must set a deadline for the review of the current schema.

The agreed deadline is August 28th, 2019.

That is the same day as our monthly meeting in August.

Please provide your feedback directly to the aforementioned GitHub issue(s).

CSAF 2.0 JSON schema draft review: Document Root

CSAF 2.0 JSON schema draft review: Vulnerability

CSAF 2.0 JSON schema draft review: Product Tree

Your time and help are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Omar Santos