Subject: On vacation for this week

Figured I should let everyone know, so youâre not waiting for me to join the call. On vacation this week.

FYI, I have permission from my manager to post the csaf/ cvrf conversion project Iâve been working on to GitHub. I did not manage to get it far enough this past week before my vacation to show working code, as I sunk a bunch of time into troubleshooting xml tooling.

Iâm hoping to have working test cases next week, when I get back from vacation, at which point I will push the question through our Legal department. I expect that to take a couple of weeks.

Eric