Subject: Item: working conversion tool from CVRF --> JSON --> CVRF

Just an FYI, I've got a fully implemented tool for converting the CVRF format to the JSON format that we've defined.

If there's time tomorrow, I can show a working demonstration of the tool.

I've submitted the request to release the project as open source, but due to scheduling issues, do not expect to receive permission to release the project until some time next week, at the earliest.

Implementing the tool led me to discover the issues with the schema represented by last email related to the pull request.

Eric.