Subject: Regrets from Stefan

Sorry, but cannot participate today.
I reviewed (and approved) all pending PRs and propose to merge them during the meeting or thereafter.

Report from the editor Stefan:
I analyzed the situation of how to provide the specification prose further and came to the conclusion, that I will provid a markdown frame document where we mix into as middle section markdown generated from the json schema.

Time repeats and I reduced my expectation, of how much we can put (structured text) into the description element of json schema. The situation is more encouraging as with the corresponding xml element, but ..l additional actions maybe helpful.

Ad 1) blow up the existing main schema with nice spec prose to optimize extraction and injection into the spec.

Ad 2) strip via some code running as action upon commit the massive descriptions by keeping only the first sentence - similar to python docstring conventions.

Ad 3) verify both versions (like a developer and production javascript file version) as json schema and all examples using both schema variants.

In addition I seek to liaise with DSS-x commitee (I am also editor of the core spec there) and OData TC to collaborate on validation practices. In DSS-X we noticed, that every month or so, someone comes laong with a new validation tool and reports defects, no other tool before found - which can become annoying very soon.

Sorry again for not being present today, but I think we are making great progress with all the PRs enhancing and correcting the existing schema and examples as well as the enlighting discussions.

All the best,
Stefan