Subject: Re: [csaf] Markdown generator & spec updates

Keep them coming, Tobi :-)

No need for time.sleep(20*86400) calls ...

Looking forward to the contributions.

Thanks,
Stefan

Am 29.07.2020 um 20:11 schrieb Limmer, Tobias <tobias.limmer@siemens.com>:

Stefan,

I have one question regarding your changes that will move the prose specification text into the json document with the markdown generator:

Does it make sense to create pull requests to update some of the âtitleâ and âdescriptionâ fields inside the json schema right now, or should we wait until you completed your merge in a few weeks?

Thanks!

Tobi