Subject: CSAF presentation & Where to find CSAF documents

Hi @all,
I wish you a happy and healthy New Year!

Please find attached the presentation which I would like to give at our next call on Wednesday to be able to review it beforehand. You will find
- a general introduction: p. 2-5
- different maturity stages in regards to security advisories: p. 6-7
- conformance targets at document level: p. 8 (see also https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/140)
- a suggestion how issuers of advisories should provide them: p. 9-10 (see also https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/152)
- why aggregators are needed: p. 11-15 (see also https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/issues/152)
- what I suggest to NOT solve in CSAF 2.0 but push to a later version: p. 16

Kind regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt