Subject: CSAF 2.0 Editor Draft and Next Meeting

Hello,

This is a call to action to please review the CSAF 2.0 Editor Draft at:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/csaf/blob/master/csaf_2.0/prose/csaf-v2-editor-draft.md

Please feel free to provide comments via a GitHub issue or by replying to this thread.

We will be providing the TC another extra week to review the document and will meet on Wednesday, April 7th at 1pm EDT.

Please also refer to my previous email titled: âReconfirming the TC charter and reappointing chairs as required by revised policiesâ:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/csaf/email/archives/202103/msg00000.html

Letâs be prepared to discuss and vote in our next meeting on Wednesday, April 7th at 1pm EDT.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Omar